Khatirah 2

There is one student of mine. Her name is Aini.
She holds a very interesting character, or we can call it 'logam yang hebat'.
She's one of my mutarabbi too.

Right now, in maktab, there's a sort of election for those who want to be a student representative or BWP.

She's not interested in the beginning. However, yesterday she signed up as a BWP just because I wanted her to. I was quite taken back by her willingness to accept my opinions, giving that I just known her for a couple of months!

I find that Allah would sent help to us in many ways, MANY DIFFERENT AND CREATIVE WAYS.

It is so beautiful to see that, to experience that though Aini..

Allah wants me to continue doing dakwah in school
He sends me a lot of potential students, A LOT OF WILLING STUDENTS

He hides my aib from my students and they continue to respect me

I'm impressed Ya Allah

I really do

0 comments: